Fall Dodgeball Starts In
SFAC has their own set of beach volleyball rules. Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! SFAC beach volleyball rules are very similar to traditional high school rules, except we don’t really care about the rules. It’s much more about dancing to music, laughing, giving high fives and having fun all night. If you are a super competitive person or have a tendency to lose your shit over a bad call, go play somewhere else. No hard feelings, you just won’t fit in at SFAC Beach Volleyball. We are For Fun People Only, and we mean it! This is NOT competitive beach volleyball. This IS Super Fun Beach Volleyball.
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register an an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team (at least 8 players), email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
While on the beach volleyball court, we understand that people try their hardest to win, but we also remind all of our volleyball competitors that our volleyball leagues are a form of exercise, networking, socializing and fun. The real “winning” takes place at the bar, making new friends with teammates and opponents 😉 Cheating or poor sportsmanship are absolutely not tolerated and have no place in SFAC. If you have a tendency to bend the rules, leave it at the door and come have beach volleyball fun in an honest setting. If cheating is at the core of who you are as a person, there are plenty of other volleyball leagues that would love to have you!
Beach Volleyball League Play Format:
- 6 v 6 (team rosters should be 8 or 9)
- Play is Co-ed
- Rally scoring to 25
- Must win by 2 points, or get to 30
- First team to 2 wins is declared the winner
All registrations are final sales. There are no refunds given under any circumstance.