Outdoor Summer Sports Start July 13th!!!
Tuesday Soccer – 2020 New Year (Indoor)
Soccer League Information
SFAC has their own set of soccer rules. If you played soccer when you were 7 in elementary school, our rules are similar to those rules! Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! In general, come out, have a blast and don’t try too hard. It’s much more about dancing to music, laughing, giving high fives and having fun all night. If you aren’t fun or have a tendency to argue with opponents, teammates or officials, SFAC is not the place for you. We are For Fun People Only, and we mean it! This IS Super Fun Soccer.
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register as an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team (at least 10 players), email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
We will email out rosters and post the schedule the day before the season begins. Please DO NOT contact us asking what team you are on and when it starts! We’re working on it, we promise 🙂 Please DO tell your friends about it and invite them to join you!
Soccer League Play Format:
- 7 v 7 (team rosters should be 10 or more)
- Play is Co-ed (no gender requirements)
- Play is round robin
- Team with the most goals is the winner 😉
SFAC reserves the right to adjust any and all rosters.
All registrations are final sales. There are NO REFUNDS given under any circumstance.
Pawtucket Boys & Girls Club
1 Moeller Place
Game Days: Tuesday
Start Date: 1/14
End Date: 3/10
Game Times: 7:00 – 9:00