SFAC Bash At The Beach
Tuesday Night Volleyball – New Year 2019
SFAC has their own set of volleyball rules. Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! SFAC volleyball rules are very similar to traditional high school rules, except we’re not super sticklers for rules. It’s much more about dancing to music, laughing, giving high fives and having fun all night. If you are not a super fun person, have a tendency to argue with opponents, teammates or officials, SFAC is not the place for you. We are For Fun People Only, and we mean it! This is Super Fun Volleyball!
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register an an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team (at least 8 players), email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
The season starts on Tuesday January 8th. We will email out rosters and post the schedule the day before the season begins. Please DO NOT contact us asking what team you are on and when it starts! We’re working on it, we promise 🙂 Please DO tell your friends about it and invite them to join you!
While on the volleyball court, we understand that people try their hardest to win, but we also remind all of our volleyball competitors that our volleyball leagues are a form of exercise, networking, socializing and fun. The real “winning” takes place at the bar after volleyball is over 😉 Cheating or poor sportsmanship are absolutely not tolerated and have no place in SFAC. If you have a tendency to bend the rules, leave it at the door and come have volleyball fun in an honest setting. Honesty, respect and sportsmanship are an absolute must in SFAC!
Volleyball League Play Format:
- 6 v 6 (team rosters should be 8 or 9)
- Play is Co-ed
- Rally scoring to 25
- Must win by 2 points, or get to 30
- First team to 2 wins is declared the winner
SFAC reserves the right to add players to and/or edit any team roster.
All registrations are final sales. There are no refunds given under any circumstance.
Game Days: Tuesdays
Start Date: January 8
End Date: March 5
Games: 6:30 – 10:00