Indoor Fall Sports Start!!!
Thursday Volleyball – 2019 Fall 2 (Indoor)
Rhode Island Volleyball
SFAC has their own set of volleyball rules. Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! Play hard, play fair, dance to the pumping music and enjoy some healthy competition. Our leagues are entirely based on honesty and good sportsmanship. If you’re looking to get active, make some friends and enjoy life, then this is the place for you. If you’re looking to argue with teammates and opponents and whine or complain, you will not fit in at SFAC. Bring a positive fun attitude and welcome to the SFAC community! We are For Fun People Only, and we mean it!
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register an an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team (at least 8 players), email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
While on the volleyball court, should you try to win the game? Yes, of course. Should you be a jerk and argue with people? No! Cheating or poor sportsmanship are absolutely not tolerated and have no place in SFAC. If you have a tendency to bend the rules, leave it at the door and come have volleyball fun in an honest setting.
Volleyball League Play Format:
- 6 v 6 (team rosters should be 8 or 9)
- Play is Co-ed
- Rally scoring to 25
- Must win by 2 points, or get to 30
- First team to 2 wins in the allotted time is declared the winner
All registrations are final sales. There are no refunds given under any circumstance.
10/15 (you may register late if spots are still available)
Status: Now Registering
Game Days: Thursdays
Start Date: 10/24
End Date: 12/19
Game Times: 6:30 – 9:00