Indoor Fall Sports Start!!!
Tuesday Soccer – 2019 Fall 2
Soccer League Information
SFAC has their own set of soccer rules. If you played soccer when you were 7 in elementary school, our rules are similar to those rules! Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! In general, come out, play hard, play fair and have some fun. If you have a tendency to argue, not get along with teammates or opponents, this is probably isn’t the place for you. If you’re down for a healthy and fun form of exercise, then this is for you! We are For Fun People Only, and we mean it! This IS Super Fun Soccer.
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register as an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team (at least 7 players), email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
We will email out rosters and post the schedule the day before the season begins. Please DO NOT contact us asking what team you are on and when it starts! We’re working on it, we promise 🙂 Please DO tell your friends about it and invite them to join you!
Soccer League Play Format:
- 5 v 5 (team rosters should be 7 or more)
- Play is Co-ed (no gender requirements)
- Play is round robin
- Team with the most goals is the winner 😉
SFAC reserves the right to adjust any and all rosters.
All registrations are final sales. There are NO REFUNDS given under any circumstance.
10/15 (you may register late if spots are still available)
Pawtucket Boys & Girls Club
Status: Now Registering
Game Days: Tuesdays
Start Date: 10/22
End Date: 12/10
Game Times: 7:00 – 9:00