Registration For Non-SOLD OUT Sports
SFAC has their own set of kickball rules. Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! SFAC Kickball is based on creative Shenanigans and the honor system. If you give a shit about winning a children’s game, go play somewhere else. We mean it! SFAC Kickball is For Fun People Only!!! If you think kickball should be competitive, you are delusional. SFAC Kickball is about dancing to music, laughing, giving high fives and having fun all night. If you are a super competitive person or have a tendency to lose your shit over a bad call, go play somewhere else. No hard feelings, you just won’t fit in at SFAC Kickball. This is NOT competitive kickball. This IS Super Fun Kickball.
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register an an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team (at least 8 players), email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
The real “winning” takes place at the bar after kickball is over 😉 Cheating or poor sportsmanship are absolutely not tolerated and have no place in SFAC. If you have a tendency to bend the rules, leave it at the door and come have kickball fun in an honest setting. If cheating is at the core of who you are as a person, there are plenty of other kickball leagues that would love to have you!
Indoor Kickball League Play Format:
- 8 vs. 8 (team rosters should be 12-13)
- Play is Co-ed
- Games last for 6 innings
- 4 outs per inning (except for specific Shenanignainnings)
- Maximum of 8 runs per inning
- Team with the most runs is declared the “winner”