SFAC Shirts & Hula Skirts Bowling
(Indoor) – Fall 2017
SFAC has their own set of dodgeball rules. Our rules encourage sportsmanship, competition and most of all, fun! SFAC dodgeball rules are very similar to traditional schoolyard rules.
Please note that SFAC uses soft foam dodgeballs that do not hurt. There is absolutely no need to be worried about getting hit in the face because we do NOT use the inflatable red balls from high school gym class. Our dodgeballs are specifically designed for dodgeball and allow for high speed throws with soft impact.
Dodgeball League Play Format:
- 10 vs 10
- Minimum of 2 dodgeball players of each gender
- 4 minute games (max) or until one entire dodgeball team is eliminated
- First team to 7 wins is declared the winner
- Play time lasts for ONE HOUR (not 45 minutes)
- After a winner is determined, the court is All In. Continue to play on the same team, or switch teams. Have fun with it. Make some new friends, not just the people on your team.