Spring Sports Begin on May 2nd!
Monday Yogeyball – 2021 Spring
SFAC has their own set of beach Yogeyball rules. Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! It’s much more about dancing to music, laughing, giving high fives and having fun all night. If you are a super competitive person or have a tendency to lose your shit over a bad call, go play somewhere else. No hard feelings, you just won’t fit in at SFAC Yogeyball. We are For Fun People Only, and we mean it! This is NOT competitive. This IS Super Fun Yogeyball.
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register as an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team (at least 8 players), email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
- Monday Yogeyballers are eligible to play 2 sports in one night if you’d also like to play Monday Dodgeball. Simply register for both sports with a note that you’re playing both so we built your schedule accordingly!
We will email out rosters and post the schedule the day before the season begins. Please DO NOT contact us asking what team you are on and when it starts! We’re working on it, we promise Please DO tell your friends about it and invite them to join you!
Yogeyball League Play Format:
- 6 v 6 (team rosters should be 8 or 9)
- Play is Co-ed
- Rally scoring to 25
- Must win by 2 points, or get to 30
- First team to 2 wins is declared the winner
All registrations are final sales. There are no refunds given under any circumstance.
Bank Newport Center
2 Kennedy Plaza
Game Days: Mondays
Start Date: 5/3
End Date: 6/21
Game Times: 6:30 – TBD