Countdown to WINE-terfest!
Friday Night Kickball – 2019 Fall 1 (Outdoor)
SFAC has their own set of kickball rules. Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! SFAC Kickball is based on creative Shenanigans and the honor system. In order to play SFAC Kickball you must be respectful, honest and fun. If you have the tendency to argue with opponents, teammates or officials, SFAC isn’t the place for you. If you just want to play a children’s game, choose friendships over “winning,” and want to meet more fun people, you’ll fit right in at SFAC! This IS Super Fun Kickball.
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register an an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team (at least 12 players), email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
The real “winning” takes place at the bar after kickball is over 😉 Cheating or poor sportsmanship are absolutely not tolerated and have no place in SFAC. If you have a tendency to bend the rules, leave it at the door and come have kickball fun in an honest setting.
We will email out rosters and post the schedule as soon as it’s ready. Please DO NOT contact us asking what team you are on and when it starts! We’re working on it, we promise 🙂 Please DO tell your friends about it and invite them to join you!
Indoor Kickball League Play Format:
- 11 vs. 11 (team rosters should be 12 or more)
- Play is Co-ed
- Games last for 6 innings
- 3 outs per inning (except for specific Shenanignainnings)
- Maximum of 8 runs per inning
- Team with the most runs is declared the “winner”
All registrations are final sales. There are no refunds given under any circumstance.
Max Read Field
Status: Now Registering
Game Days: Fridays
Start Date: 9/13
End Date: 11/1
Game Times: 7:00 – 9:00