SFAC has their own set of pillow polo rules. If you played Pillow Polo when you were 7 in elementary school, our rules are similar to those rules! Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! In general, come out, have a blast and don’t try too hard. It’s much more about dancing to music, laughing, giving high fives and having fun all night. If you are a super competitive person or have a tendency to lose your shit over a bad call, go play somewhere else. No hard feelings, you just won’t fit in at SFAC pillow polo. We are For Fun People Only, and we mean it! This is NOT competitive pillow polo. This IS Super Fun Pillow Polo.
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register an an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team (at least 8 players), email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
The season starts on Thursday July 12th. We will email out rosters and post the schedule the day before the season begins. Please DO NOT contact us asking what team you are on and when it starts! We’re working on it, we promise 🙂 Please DO tell your friends about it and invite them to join you!
We are running TWO sports on Thursday Nights close to the Last Resort in Smithfield. If you would like to play Pillow Polo AND Dodgeball, we will schedule you in early dodgeball games and later pillow polo games. Your second sports register at a discounted rate 🙂
Pillow Polo League Play Format:
- 6 v 6 (team rosters should be 10-12)
- Play is Co-ed
- Play is 2 halves
- Team with the most points is the winner 😉
All registrations are final sales. There are no refunds given under any circumstance.