Beach Football Fundraiser
Thursday Dodgeball (Indoor) – Fall 2018
SFAC has their own set of dodgeball rules. Our rules encourage sportsmanship, fair play, competition and most of all, fun! SFAC dodgeball rules are very similar to traditional schoolyard rules. We are also entirely based on honesty. If you cheat, please please please go play somewhere else. You won’t fit in with us. We all abide by the honor system. Other leagues will just love to have you if you’re a cheater or way too competitive!
- Register as an individual and be placed on a random team.
- Register an an individual and request to be on an existing team (mention the team name or team captain’s name).
- Register as a small group and get combined with others to form a team. Enter your friend(s)’s name(s) during registration and you’ll be paired with them.
- If you have an entire team, email us about registering in one transaction at a discounted rate.
We will email out rosters and post the schedule the day before the season begins. Please DO NOT contact us asking what team you are on and when it starts! We’re working on it, we promise 🙂 Please DO tell your friends about it and invite them to join you!
Dodgeball League Play Format:
- Up to 15 vs. 15
- Both genders are welcomed on the court at all times
- 4 minute games (max) or until one entire dodgeball team is eliminated
- First team to 6 wins is declared the winner
- After a winner is determined, the court is All In. Continue to play on the same team, or switch teams. We play multiple variations of Super Fun Dodgeball every night. Have fun with it. Make some new friends, not just the people on your team.
All registrations are final sales. There are no refunds given under any circumstance.
Game Days: Thursdays
Start Date: October 18
End Date: December 6
Game Times: 7:00 – TBD